Lewis Media Partners is looking for an Digital Specialist to help grow our team. The Associate will provide support and work closely with our digital & analytics teams to help buy and run our paid display and social campaigns. This role has strong growth potential into strategic planning and campaign management with ongoing training. This person should have an appetite for data, a passion to drive campaign success, and a curiosity to lead to innovative thinking.
One of the largest media firms in Virginia, Lewis Media Partners is a strategic media and marketing agency serving national, regional and local clients for more than 20 years. Our clients are our business partners and we work closely with them to understand their business and goals to drive successful campaigns. As a company, we value a culture built on the spirit of our people. We’re looking for a proactive team player who brings enthusiasm and passion to their work.
- Working with and supporting the display strategists, creating, executing, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, paid social, CM360, DV360, The Trade Desk and other programmatic DSPs, and additional vendors.
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals.
- Identifying campaign trends and insights; presenting optimizing recommendations based on these insights to the media strategists.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with publishers for media buying and planning purposes
- Write POVs on tactics or vendors
- Assist in the day-to-day management of digital campaigns including pacing, performance & tracking checks, and following internal processes.
- Development of creative specs and traffic sheets & trafficking support as needed
- Troubleshooting platform issues
- Project management support for vendor and client communications
- Stay up to date on industry trends and news to present to internal team
- Assist in management of business intelligence and data visualization platform by maintaining cards and dashboards, and building new reports on demand.
- Must have an interest and passion for advertising, digital media, media planning and buying, and performance based media
- Related internship or work experience preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to get up to speed on multiple platforms
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter to Tori Stowers: email@example.com