Lewis Media Partners is seeking a media analyst to join our team. This position reports to the Digital Director, but interfaces with many channel stakeholders and strategists across the firm.
The Digital Media Analyst will own and manage the data center and data visualization, while growing the predictive analytics capability. This position will require a thorough understanding of media, web, and customer data. The ideal candidate must have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Partner closely with the media team to design tests and/or analytic strategy to answer the business questions.
- Perform data analysis and offer interpretation to fuel performance optimization and future strategy and planning cycles.
- Manage business intelligence and data visualization platform
- Data Governance – Keep data clean
- Maintain reports (cards)
- Build new reports on demand
- Fully comprehend data source and stitch activity via ETL
- Stay current on platform enhancements and consistently seek additional platform education
- Provide recommendations to channel owners and account leads
- Consult with clients on larger business intelligence needs, generate recommendations, and execute
- Present findings to team and clients
- Think creatively about new ways to measure programs, particularly cross-channel programs and programs that are featured in new channels
- Support A/B and multivariate testing scenarios to improve media performance
- Assist with new business insights and pitches
- 2+ years of data analytics for a marketing team or agency
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Thorough knowledge of a business intelligence tool
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities especially the skills to work with tight deadlines and on multiple clients and projects
- The ability to work independently without daily oversight
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
If interested, please submit your resume to: