Lewis Media Partners is seeking a media analyst to join our team. This position reports to Lead Analyst, but interfaces with many channel stakeholders and strategists across the firm.
The Associate Analyst will assist in managing the data center and data visualization. This position will require a strong understanding of media, web, and customer data. The ideal candidate must have strong presentation and communication skills.
The ideal candidate is a curious, self-starter, with strong attention to detail.
- Perform data analysis and offer interpretation to fuel performance optimization and future strategy and planning cycles.
- Manage business intelligence and data visualization platform
- Data Governance – validation, etc.
- Maintain reports (cards) and dashboards (pages)
- Build new reports on demand
- Fully comprehend data source and stitch activity via ETL
- Stay current on platform enhancements and consistently seek additional platform education
- Provide recommendations to channel owners and account leads
- Present findings to team and clients
- Think creatively about new ways to measure programs, particularly cross-channel programs and programs that are featured in new channels
- Assist with new business insights
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably in statistics, analytics, economics, or finance.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities especially the skills to work with tight deadlines and on multiple clients and projects
- The ability to work independently without daily oversight
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal team members
- Microsoft Excel
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Jackie Niblock: email@example.com