Department: Digital Marketing
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing
We are looking for a smart, passionate and curious innovator to join our ever-evolving digital department.
Lewis Media Partners launched its digital division in 2009, and works with over 30 clients. LMP’s digital team is comprised of subject matter experts in the areas of search marketing, cross-platform display (programmatic and direct) and paid social media.
The digital display buyer will be responsible for working with clients, agencies and publishers to plan, buy, optimize and report on display and paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, and experienced with 3rd party ad servers, programmatic platforms, paid social interfaces, possessing strong relationship / negotiation skills.
- Planning and buying under the supervision of the digital director, and account management team
- Develops objectives, strategies, tactics and measures for each campaign, including site measurement strategy and associated pixel map
- Develops creative specs documents in conjunction with associate channel specialist
- Presents plans and reporting to clients
- Invoice reconciliation and other associated accounting duties
- Publisher analysis & POV documents
- Attend strategy, status & client meetings
- Work cross-functionally with digital and traditional team members
- Manage campaign pacing & delivery in conjunction with ad ops
- Develop logic and rationale behind all media decisions
- Perform daily optimizations
- Experience trafficking via a 3rd party ad server
- Programmatic platforms
- Strong mathematics & analytic ability
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong knowledge of the display, mobile & online video space
- Experience with rich media
- Proficient project management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
Please submit your cover letter and resumé to: email@example.com.